Return/ Refund Policy
At Explore & Grow we are happy to exchange or refund items that you are not 100% satisfied with or that you have received in a damaged or faulty condition.
If you are unsatisfied with your products, please contact us at email@example.com immediately regarding any returns and we will advise you of the process of your return situation under our guidelines below:
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging and returned within 30 days of purchase.
- You’ll need the receipt or proof of purchase. Unfortunately, if you do not provide the receipt, we will be unable to offer a refund or credit.
- Shipping back to Explore & Grow will be at the customer's expense for change of mind and we will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged return deliveries.
- If the products are delivered to you damaged, we will pay the cost of shipping back to us and will do our absolute best to offer a replacement. However, sometimes this may not be possible due to stock levels. If in the unfortunate situation, we are unable to replace the item due to stock levels, you will have the option to have a full refund or we can issue store credit.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or seconds.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Explore & Grow xx