Lime Scented Playdough
La Di Dough is proudly handmade with love and care (and a sprinkling of biodegradable glitter), in Newcastle, NSW
La Di Dough promises to always use:
- Natural Ingredients
- Bakery Grade Colours
- Biodegrable Glitter
- Encourages creative play
- Engages and excites little hands and minds
- Is a brilliant sensory and fine motor skill development tool
About the product
- 200g aluminum tin.
- Contains Natural ingredients and bakery-grade colour.
- Colour: green.
- Scent: lime.
How to keep your La Di Dough Fresh
- When you're not using it, pop your dough back in its container, screw the lid on nice and tight and keep it in a cool, dry place.
- If you're in a hot or humid area, we suggest you also pop it into the fridge.
- If used regularly and stored correctly, your dough will last up to 6 months.
- If you notice your dough has become a little dry, add a few drops of coconut oil and knead until it becomes smooth again.
Ages 3+ Although our dough is non-toxic and smells pretty yummy, it has a high salt content so should not be consumed.