Kinfolk & Co Manufacturing wanted to bring nature into creative moments.
Dough playing is such an integral part of all children’s development, helping build their own creativity, sensory learning and motor-skills. These will be part of your child's imagination and memories; it's worth making them as unique as your brood.
Each piece is designed from recycled wood mill sawdust, and plant-based biodegradable plastic; then brought to life in the Kinfolk & Co Manufacturing home studio in the beautiful Wollondilly Shire. As they are made in small batches, each cutter has its own unique charm and character.
Enjoy our collection of cutters, in a nature-inspired tone to use together with playdough or cookie dough.
Let's make play more natural!
- Origin: Made in Australia with love!
- Made from: Recycled wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic (plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch and the sawdust used is recycled and untreated).
- Recommended age: 3+
- Use a dry clean cloth to wipe off any remaining dough.
- To prolong the lift of your biodegradable dough cutters avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture.
- Store in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is suppose to and leave little behind
Kinfolk & Co Manufacturing
Photos: @_demifraser_, @this.is.our.wild